¿Cuáles son los Tiempos y Frecuencias en Servicio Marítimo?
-- Posted: February 5, 2014 -- By: General Cargo
- The cargo reception closes every Tuesday at12PM.
- The cargo ships from Miami, Fl every Thursday.
- The cargo arrives to Santo Tomás de Castilla port in Guatemala on Sundays (total transit time, 4 days).
- The procedure at the Santo Tomás de Castilla port takes from 2 to 3 days, including the cargo release from customs.
- The cargo leaves Santo Tomás de Castilla port on Thursdays, heading to the warehouse to be unloaded.
- On Fridays, the import documents are presented to customs, for revision and release.
- Merchandise delivery confirmation from the client.