¿Cómo inscribirse en el Padrón de Importadores?
-- Posted: February 5, 2014 -- By: General Cargo
- Request your bank access to Banca SAT through your account.
- Review and update the fiscal address from the business that you-re signing up into the Registry of Importers.
- Make the online request for the SAT101 form through Banca SAT.
- SAT will confirm your address, and then they will send a document that has a password that you will need to register in the Registry of Importers, using the form SAT901.
- When you have your access code, you been confirmed as an Importer.